Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

helpful staff

brentmccorkle
Explorer C

jeanelle @ AMA (rick husband international - amarillo) helped me find a better flight home. she saw that my connecting flight was delayed and booked me on another flight that actually gets me home sooner. after 2 grueling weeks on the road and just wanting to get home to my family, i can’t tell you how appreciative i am of jeanelle taking some extra time out of her day to help me avoid this delay. please give her a raise and promote her to VP of awesomeness 🙌🙏😆 thanks jeanelle!! #southwestlove ❤️

1 REPLY 1

Re: helpful staff

dfwskier
Aviator A

@brentmccorkle wrote:

jeanelle @ AMA (rick husband international - amarillo) helped me find a better flight home. she saw that my connecting flight was delayed and booked me on another flight that actually gets me home sooner. after 2 grueling weeks on the road and just wanting to get home to my family, i can’t tell you how appreciative i am of jeanelle taking some extra time out of her day to help me avoid this delay. please give her a raise and promote her to VP of awesomeness 🙌🙏😆 thanks jeanelle!! #southwestlove ❤️

VP of awesomeness --  I love it!!!

This is a customer to customer forum. If you really want to insure that Jeanelle gets that promotion, you should contact SW. Do so by clicking on contact us at the bottom this the page, and then pick your preferred contact method from those listed on the top left of the ensuing page.

Thanks for sharing!