Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: the automatic google calendar is incorrect / errors

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Here's info on how to disable that "feature":

https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/6084018?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

--TheMiddleSeat

phhopkins
Explorer B

Thank you so much for all your help with this. 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@phhopkins wrote:

The past two flights I have scheduled with southwest, when it adds the flight to my google calendar, the 2nd flight shows its on the next day, but it isn't.  I thought it was just an error on my last flight, but it's doing it again this time.  The two flights are on the same day, but it's putting the second flight on the next day on my calendar. Anyone else having the same issue or know how to fix it?  Thanks. 

Did you try adding the flight to the calendar from the reservation? I'm fuzzy on how to get to that menu after the fact, but when you first purchase there is an option to download a calendar file in several formats, is that one correct?

Is there an issue with flying westward where you gain an hour on a flight that's less than an hour?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

phhopkins
Explorer B

There is a 3 hour time change but googlea changes is 24 hours not 3.  I just want to turn off the automatic addition. Do you know how? 

phhopkins
Explorer B

It doesn't ask me to add it to my calendar. It just automatically does and no, it is not correct. I can manually change it on my calendar (not the live banner on the email though), but somehow it automatically adds it to my agenda wrong (and way to many hours for it to be a time change issue, since it's 24 hours later, and it's all in the USA.  Just Michigan to AZ.  Leaving 645am and arriving 1:15pm.  It's not even over a midnight day switch so no idea why it keeps putting the 2nd flight as the next day?