Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

travel experience

lauracarter12
Explorer C

ok i was flying out of norfolk virginia and had a court case but was heard last so in the mist of trying to get to the airport i was told i was mins of making the next flight for that night which she wasnt trying to put me on so i had to spend the night at the airport but was luck to spend most of my time in the uso but was told i was good to sleep there to find out i had to sleep on a cot outside of the office to stand in the check point for 45 mins without a tsa person checking boarding pass but they was all busy having a full ongoing conversation. To where i got in alot of trouble from my job because of this whole situation and when i was give a call while gassing up the rental the lady from southwest said that they would make sure i was on the next flight out that night but that was a lie and from check in until boarding was i given a im sorry about the mix up we can give u credit on next flight since i have to fly alot now to where i will be driving from texas to va in my new truck because of this issues. im not happy with southwest or the airport in norfolk va

3 REPLIES 3

Re: travel experience

Shellbell_76377
Explorer B

They seem to use sorry a lot. It doesn't help. I am glad they atleast offered you a credit. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@lauracarter12  sorry you had such a bad day. When it rains it pours I'm told. 

I'm confused by your statement however. How is this SWA fault? 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@lauracarter12 I am sorry to hear about your bad experiences. Hope this will never happen again.Hated to deal with bad experiences.