Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

IPHONE

MOESKY
Explorer C

I have the iPhone 6 and for months now it logs me in but my trips are not listed and it tells me there is an "unknown" error.  I logged off and put in my wife's account information and everything worked perfectly.  So, it appears my specfice Rapids Reward account is corrupted in some way that my trips won't load in the App, nor will it in the browsers in the iPhone.   Can anyone help me with a solution?  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: IPHONE

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Hello

i know how you feel when things don't work right on the app as it has happened to me. One suggestion I would try is to delete the app completely and reinstall it. If that doesn't work try to clear your   Cached data  on your phone and cookies as well

if none of that works you may try giving customer relations a call at 855-234-4644 Mondsy through Froday  or you can email customer relations online by clicking on the contact us link on southwest.com 

i hope olé this has helped

safe travels 

Blake 

MOESKY
Explorer C

I also tried to get my flight information (managing flights section) on my wife's iPhone - and it did not show - but her account did.  I am getting convinced my account somehow has been corrupted and am wondering if SWA can change my Rapids Rewards account and that may clear up my problem?  Thoughts??

MOESKY
Explorer C

No replies....???  I have 2 iphones and neither loads my flights.  I see my A List information, but no flights on 2 different phones.  Can anyone help?