Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Being told what to do after leaving the plane

mcan
Explorer C

Look, now we all know that masks don't work.  If you don't, please do your research.  Watching the news is not research, sorry.  I get SW gets crap from the mask Nazis but we do not need to be told after deplaning every flight to wear our masks and social distance.  It's not SWs responsibility to tell us what to do once we leave. 

Give it a rest.  

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Being told what to do after leaving the plane

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@mcan wrote:

Look, now we all know that masks don't work.  If you don't, please do your research.  Watching the news is not research, sorry.  I get SW gets crap from the mask Nazis but we do not need to be told after deplaning every flight to wear our masks and social distance.  It's not SWs responsibility to tell us what to do once we leave. 

Give it a rest.  

If you're unable to follow Southwest policies, perhaps you should try flying another carrier?

Also, and I'm afraid I may be talking to a wall here, but I encourage you to "do some research," and step outside of the current channels from which you receive information. Masks do work, and the evidence is clear.

I posted some links here in a previous thread. Since then, evidence has only continued to mount.

JoeMinor55
Explorer C

More empowered snowflake trying to dictate policies.  After my experience onboard yesterday SWA is OUT.  Hope they sink.  Deserve to.  Their founding father would be appalled and embarrassed at what it's turned into.  Shame Shame SHAME SWA.  

dfwskier
Aviator A

@JoeMinor55 wrote:

More empowered snowflake libtards trying to dictate retarded policies.  After my experience onboard yesterday SWA is OUT.  Hope they sink.  Deserve to.  Their founding father would be appalled and embarrassed at what it's turned into.  Shame Shame SHAME SWA.  

Do you want to you tell us what happened , or would you prefer to simply rant?

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Your post would only be correct if it stated, "Masks aren't 100% safe." Since you didn't your statement is false.  Maybe as you put it, a little more research is in order.  And honestly, if you're that sensitive about being reminded to keep your mask on, I can send a link to Psychology Today if needed.  I hate wearing the dang mask, but I do, and not because I'm told, because I research.  If you can prove me wrong, more power to you.  Show me a link to data that shows MASKS, are 100% proven not to work at all.  No doctor in the entire world has made a statement they are 100% effective.  Since I still fly, I can say, I've wanted to extend my comments of "Keep your friggen mask on," to way too many people who get into the terminal and take it off.   You got to vent, thanks for letting me.  Have a wonderful day.

dfwskier
Aviator A

Most (all?) airports require people within the airports to wear masks.

I suspect the airline is reminding people of that fact.