Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Coffee!

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

We were offered coffee on my flight this morning. Instead of four choices (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and water), we were told we had five choices with the fifth being coffee. Another step towards normalcy. I hope that soon we will be offered Diet Dr. Pepper.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Coffee!

ksbrg
Employee
Employee

coffee is a HUGE win for me, personally - so excited to see that back in drink service

jksobonya
Aviator A

Awesome!!

--Jessica

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bwallet wrote:

We were offered coffee on my flight this morning. Instead of four choices (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and water), we were told we had five choices with the fifth being coffee. Another step towards normalcy. I hope that soon we will be offered Diet Dr. Pepper.

I enjoy a Community Coffee when offered. I have been bringing my own travel mug onboard though if the airport has a local roaster. 

I'm waiting for Turkey and Ginger to make a return myself.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

PettyIntrigues
Adventurer A

Am I crazy, or has the coffee been awful since the return? I used to think the Community was pretty good (if not amazing or anything) for airline coffee, but it tastes rather bad now. I don’t know if they are using old stale grounds from early 2020, or if the water filtration systems got calcified up, or what. Is it possible that they are using some cheapo generic brand due to supply issues, a la the pretzels right now? It’s enough to make me dip into my per diem and/or suffer the lines at the airport.