Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Daughter scary passenger experience/rude flight attendant

kanthony9190
Explorer C

My daughter is on a flight right now. Prior to take off, she was mindlessly opening and closing her airpod case, making a clicking sound, and the man next to her said “why don’t you stop being so f*#%ing annoying”. She said “why don’t you move then", and he said, “why don’t you f*#% off and die!” The flight attendant, Rose Ann, moved him a couple of seats away but went back to my daughter and said “just so you know, it takes two!” I am furious! How could she be treated like that by a stranger but most unexpectedly by the flight attendant! I am scared about what her experience will be when they deplane. I will be expecting a response from Southwest regarding the flight attendants response. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Daughter scary passenger experience/rude flight attendant

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You're welcome to submit your comments directly to Southwest. Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and send a message.

--TheMiddleSeat

kanthony9190
Explorer C

thank you!

floridaguy
Aviator C

The flight attendant didn't do anything wrong.  Yes, the guy was out of line and probably should have been removed from the flight.  

However, observing that it does take two people to exchange and escalate a situation is simply an "observation".