Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Disgusted with Customer Service

New Arrival

My flight from San Antonio to Denver was cancelled due to weather.    The service at the airport was non-existent, with the Agent telling me I had to book another airline myself or wait 24 hours.  When I asked for assistance booking an outbound flight, I was told “Look lady, I have 300 people to help and you’re going to have to figure it out for yourself”.

I booked a flight to Denver on American, and got a refund for my outgoing trip.    While at the Southwest gate I confirmed that my return flight from Denver to San Antonio was not cancelled.   

Today I checked online and my return flight was also cancelled.   I’m stuck in Denver with no return flight.     I called Customer service and was told the hold time is 68 minutes.    68 Minutes is obscene.    Overall  the service was rude, non-helpful, and the Agent ended up cancelling my entire booking despite confirming that was not the case.   I’m scrambling to find a return flight.    

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Disgusted with Customer Service

Rising Star

Sorry to hear of the trouble you have had with your trip.

I recommend you contact southwest on Twitter or you can also try the chat feature in the Southwest mobile app I have used it a few times and waited no more than a minute to get an agent. If your at the airport or near it they might be able to help as well.