Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Excellent customer service for flight 2052 Phoenix to Nashville!

Flymetothemoon
New Arrival

Hi it’s been a while, I mean since I felt compelled to write a compliment, to anyone in customer service. I thought man this

is the way it’s going to be all the time. I was happy to eat those thoughts, And what better time than now?!. I felt like the same way I did when I was on my honey moon to Rome, Delta 1st class. Aside from not having the bells and  whistles that first class offers I was just happy to meet these people in one of the most basic human interactions and lacking I think in most exchanges, a smile. I can’t remember the last time I felt a genuine smile on my face at the same time as the other persons. It’s so small and insignificant sounding, but something I really needed tonight. This year, my life! So thank you! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Excellent customer service for flight 2052 Phoenix to Nashville!

bec102896
Top Contributor
Solution

So glad to hear the crew on flight 2052 provided great customer service and were able to make you smile. 

If you get a chance I would send your compliment to southwest though one of these contact methods: Submitting a Customer Service Compliment This way Southwest can pass on the kudos to the flight crew and their supervisors. I recommend sending your kudos through Twitter or Facebook for the easiest and quickest response.

-Blake