Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight attendant on recent fight

Morecoffee
Explorer C

Hello, I am writing to let you know about a recent flight (4675 from Denver to Atlanta) that I had with Southwest on Saturday afternoon, May 1st. I would say that flying is not very fun for the majority of folks out there. Although planes get you from point a to point b in the most efficient time possible, people are crammed into a metal tube with very tight seating arrangements. With that being said...it's too bad that there are flight attendants who are rude and have an attitude. I fly Delta the most and other airlines as well...even the low cost carriers; Spirit and Frontier. Southwest is the only airline in which I've experience blatantly rude flight attendants that have an attitude. On this particular flight, the attendant who read the safety disclosure or airplane guidelines (whatever you want to call them), did so in the most condescending, annoying tone ever. Almost as if it were a joke. It was so noticeable, that I saw another male flight attendant smirking and giggling while she read the disclosure. Sorry, but this is the last thing passengers need to be subjected to while sitting in their tiny little seats on a hot plane. This particular flight attendant was also very unfriendly and never made eye contact or spoke when people entered/exited the plane. What's up with this? I like my rewards credit card and the no-change fees, but it would be nice if your flight attendants were trained to be more professional.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight attendant on recent fight

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

As this is primarily a customer to customer forum I suggest that you contact Southwest Customer Relations Department at 1-855-234-4654 if you would like to file a complaint.

--TheMiddleSeat

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

Since the phones have been busy, you can also leave feedback for the airline via it's social media DMs (i.e. Dming them on Twitter). Hope this helps.

Safe travels.

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

Dashgupta
Adventurer A

Middle Seat are you working for SW as a P.R. Employee?  Or are you just a Mr. Helper?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Just trying to help the customer get their needs handled in an efficient manner. Just like I have tried to refer you, or should I say your twin brother @MeddleSeat to contact Southwest if you feel like your needs are worthy of not following standard policies.

I guess that means I'm Mr. Helper?

--TheMiddleSeat aka Mr. Helper 

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

@Dashgupta wrote:

Middle Seat are you working for SW as a P.R. Employee?  Or are you just a Mr. Helper?

Hello @Dashgupta. Employees on The Community have the EMPLOYEE indicator by the Southwest logo and their usernames. Top Contributors are the most active Customers on the forum. They are also frequent flyers, so they are both subject matter experts on policies and the airline industry as a whole.  For more information on our Community Champions, click here.  

Nicole
Community Manager