Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight from Houston to Albany 12/22/20 tested positive

Tonysv
Explorer C

Has anybody tested COVID positive after traveling from Houston ( hobby ) to Albany NY.  On 12-22-2020   ??

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Flight from Houston to Albany 12/22/20 tested positive

dfwskier
Aviator A

Why do you ask?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sorry, regardless of the reason, it's extremely unlikely you will receive any response here. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Tonysv
Explorer C

Why do you respond with another question????    

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Tonysv wrote:

Why do you respond with another question????    

Because we would like to know the answer to it.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Ok, I'll do it this way.  No, I didn't contract COVID.  There is an answer to your question, hopefully, you will now answer mine without a question.  Now why do you ask?

redsimpno1
Explorer B

SWFlyer007 - I feel your pain with Dfwskier challenging you. I just complained on another Post about the gaming of system some customers use with the preboard rules and he started quoting FAA guidelines..... If you are reading Dfwskier I know the rules and don't appreciate the condescending attitude you have with your sarcastic replies.

shelbyusn
Frequent Flyer C

Top Contributor is out of control with Way too Much Time On His Hands.

I am a Sailor

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

Hi everyone-- I see this thread has gotten a little heated, so per our Community User Guidelines,  I am dropping in a friendly reminder that we ask that everyone here follow the Golden Rule and treat other Community Members the way you would like to be treated. Keep your tone positive and your comments constructive. 

Additionally, the Community is primarily a Customer to Customer support forum. If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to a travel experience on Southwest Airlines, you will need to Contact Customer Relations.

Thank you,

Nicole
Community Manager