Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flying Southwest for my 23rd birthday January 8, 2022

WeLoveYouElsa
Explorer C

So, on my 23rd birthday. I flew Southwest Airlines to Las Vegas. So, after I arrive at San Jose Airport, I told the gate agent that I referred to myself as “Elsa” as a trans woman. And I showed the video of the guy singing “No Diggity” at the airport. Therefore, I asked them if I can pick up the mic and sing my favorite love song and they let me sing as I can be recorded on video. And shows how beautiful my singing is but I don’t understand why people call my singing voice cringe because of the way I sing on all 50 video. Trans Girl Sings Her Favorite Love Song at San Jose Airport And then after I arrive at Las Vegas Harry Reid International Airport. I was feeling exhausted right before the time I board the aircraft back to San Jose, then I went back to sleep during climbing and cruising. Finally, after I landed at SJC, the crew sent a birthday wishes to me and I felt impressed. So, for my next 24th birthday, I can’t wait to use my Southwest LUV voucher to book my next 24th birthday but don’t know where we shall fly on Sunday, January 8, 2023 though. And also, I cannot wait to use my 5,000 more Rapid Rewards points to book my 25th birthday. So yeah, I cannot wait for my memories when I fly for my birthday annually. 

8606844A-FCBC-4D09-9D87-F635673D186A.jpeg

Elsa
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flying Southwest for my 23rd birthday January 8, 2022

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Enjoy your next trip

--TheMiddleSeat

jksobonya
Aviator A

Sounds like a pretty awesome birthday - what better way to celebrate than with Southwest 😄 

--Jessica

williamh
Employee
Employee

Happy belated birthday! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers