Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Free movies in iPad Pro not full screen

lusid1
Explorer C

This is seriously messed upThis is seriously messed up

Masudalex
Explorer C

I have to face the same problem.  I am using the Vidmate app.  Any ideas southwest air helpful community? 

TaraBamburg
Employee
Employee

Hey there! We are actively working with Global Eagle, our Inflight Entertainment provider to replicate and solve this issue. Can you send over which browser you are accessing the Portal from? And which version of the Southwest app you are running?

DavidLP15
Explorer C

We have experienced the same issue - movie only shows in a "mimimized" version instead of the full screen. We are using the safari browser and the iPad Pro is brand new. 

Mcrozet
Explorer C

Same issue with me.  iPad Pro 13.3.  Latest software version on iPad and app.  

tv works fine and you can expand the screen to fill the width.  But none of the movies. 

I will try the movie player app next flight. (I have just been trying with the Southwest app)

Donfrank
Explorer C

I am also having this same issue.  iPad Pro, iPadOS 13.3.1, latest version of safari.  

normkelly
Explorer C

I am having the exact same issue with a brand new iPad Pro. The OS is the latest, and I am launching from Safari, which is also the latest.

TaraBamburg
Employee
Employee

Thanks so much for sharing! Your information helped us identify a root cause specific to iPad OS 13 and our movie player that will be addressed in our April app release.

Jadlair
Explorer C

You may want to consider updating this before April. That’s 2 months away .

Th3bigguy
Explorer C

It’s been broken since December and not going to be fixed to April.  I have like 8 flight between now and then.