Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: HOW LONG IS SOUTHWEST PLANNING ON HOLDING US CAPTIVE FOR?

Rkovach
Explorer C

I’d like to discuss my options, but I still haven’t been able to receive any response from following the contact us link. Any advice? Thanks.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Options?

Delays, diversions, cancelations, and weather all happen. It's no fun when it does, but it is part of traveling. Southwest might send you a small voucher for future travel to apologize for the inconvenience. What are you looking for?

--TheMiddleSeat

Rkovach
Explorer C

Honestly anything would be better than nothing at this point. A voucher would be okay, I doubt if I can get a refund of any sort. It just ruined the trip being ill for days after that flight. It made it a waste of a lot of time and money. 

Galacticship
Explorer B

The fact that there are people here pid by southwest to do damage control is indicative of who they really are. Real empathetic human beings not comped don’t automatically sympathize and are bias with their answers defending a multibillion company 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Galacticship No one here works for Southwest and from what I can tell you are the only one that has ever applied to work at Southwest. Good luck with that hiring process.

--TheMiddleSeat

Galacticship
Explorer B

What a keyboard warrior. Is this the part where you stump for the airline?  I have no issues with anything of the airline. Maybe you should come out of the closet and stop with the veiled threats in euphemisms and ambiguity. Im old fashioned so I dont mind at all what you say. Just say it to my face. And i didnt take the job just fyi. I was a candidate that passed it over for a federal gig. You have a lot of gall being here like you are in the c level executive suite. You probably have a lot of good stock in the company. You obviously are scared and or dont have the nerve to go after everyone on the glassdoor and indeed forums about the company. You have this delusional trip that your some kind of wannabe superhero. You work for an airline, you are a wannabe influencer at best. Leave me alone and go find someone naive and gullible to spew your spin middleseat. And drive slow. We dont want you to get a ticket now 🙂

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Galacticship I have no idea what you are ranting about. As mentioned, I do not work for Southwest and I will add I do not own Southwest stock. Thanks for joining this conversation.

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Galacticship wrote:

. Leave me alone and go find someone naive and gullible to spew your spin middleseat. 

???????  When were you required to read themiddleset's posts ? I must have missed that instruction.

cheyenneallgood
Employee
Employee

Hi everyone, I've noticed this conversation has gotten heated and need to share a friendly reminder of our Community User GuidelinesI will be closing replies to this thread because the conversation is no longer productive. As a reminder, this is a Customer to Customer support forum, so anyone with feedback following a trip must contact Customer Relations.