LOL

Rjordon
Explorer C
LorrenT 😉

4 REPLIES 4

Re: LOL

LorrenT
Frequent Flyer A

Your post was not deleted. I responded and it can be still be accessed here: https://community.southwest.com/t5/Inflight-Experience/SWA-SUCKS/m-p/113347#M3091

I removed profanity per our Community Guidelines which can be found here.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@Rjordon   She would be correct, I just responded on the other post.  Since I see you're entire intent is really more about revenge, I'm actually sad that somewhat agreed with you on the other post.  I think I'm like many people, we agree that people should express their concerns and issues, but when it's about revenge, you lose our support.  If you ended up going to pick them up, I'm wondering why you were making them fly down anyway.  If that was the case, my grandchild, knowing they would wear a mask....I'm already on the road to get them. 

LOL

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@Rjordon 

Just to reiterate:  

We on this forum understand that you are frustrated, but the Community is a peer-to-peer support forum, so we are not equipped to assist you here. We recommend you reach out to Customer Relations regarding your issue at 1-855-234-4654 for assistance.

Rjordon
Explorer C

Revenge? Never about revenge more about being pissed. To answer your question about why they were flying in the 1st place since I was going to get them is simple. They were flying from Mem to Jax & during the layover in Atl he would not wear the mask, I'm guessing because he's already been on one flight & was worn out & cranky by the time he got on the Atl to Jax flight. So when they got stranded in Atl I drove from Mem to pick him up, his mother flew out the next morning to Jax. I didn't want to chance it with the return flight of the same possible situation so I just took him home.  My point is this, when it comes to toddlers not wearing the mask, maybe a more customer friendly approach could've been more becoming than thrown off a flight surrounded by security guards & lying saying they had another flight out of Atl to Jax in 2 hours, the only next flight out was the next day at 11am with a layover in Mdw. So yes, my 19 year old daughter in law & 2 year old grandson were stranded! She's too young for a hotel, too young for a rental car so my only option was to drive there 6 hours away! Maybe move them 6 feet away for the other passengers OR something more helpful than to have them stranded. BUT this won't ever happen again on SWA.