Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost bag (blue) with all my cables and chargers

Tracylynn230
Explorer C

Lost my blue cable travel

bag on flight 407 from BOS to STL (and that flight went on to Denver O think)! I know I left the bag either right on the plane or just outside Gate 14.  The SW people I spoke with in STL were helpful but couldn’t find the bag. I am guessing it kept going to the next stop. The bag is carefully curated and I can’t recreate what’s in it because so many things are no longer sold.

id really love to get it bac! I filled out forms and have tried finding a place to call in Denver but can’t find any way to contact SW by phone (unlike how easy it was for STL). 

if anyone found the blue cable bag or know how/who to try calling in Denver please let me know!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lost bag (blue) with all my cables and chargers

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Filing the claim with Southwest is the best way to handle this. You can also file a claim online. Hopefully you have identifying information on or in the bag. Good luck 

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

If Southwest has your bag, then it is on it's way to Alabama which is the central repository of all found items.

As the middle set said, I hope you had ID on the bag.

The process can take up to 30 days.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Tracylynn230 wrote:

Lost my blue cable travel

bag on flight 407 from BOS to STL (and that flight went on to Denver O think)! I know I left the bag either right on the plane or just outside Gate 14.  The SW people I spoke with in STL were helpful but couldn’t find the bag. I am guessing it kept going to the next stop. The bag is carefully curated and I can’t recreate what’s in it because so many things are no longer sold.

id really love to get it bac! I filled out forms and have tried finding a place to call in Denver but can’t find any way to contact SW by phone (unlike how easy it was for STL). 

if anyone found the blue cable bag or know how/who to try calling in Denver please let me know!!

I saw this marked "solved" I hope that the solution to the question also ended up helping you get your items back.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.