Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Luv Voucher

muffin1433
Explorer C

I received an email for my LUV VOUCHER from last year and I made a mistake and deleted the email before I could use my voucher how else can I retrieve it and actually be able to use it before July 22 I've called and tweeted Southwest but I don't seem to be getting any help

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Luv Voucher

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Not what you want to hear, but I doubt you will get any help with this.  The old saying is you need to treat vouchers and gift cards as cash.  If you lose it (or delete it) it's gone.  It also may depend on the reason you received the voucher.  If it was compensation for a flight issue/delay/etc then I highly doubt you'll get anything.  If you converted an expired travel fund you might have better luck since there is a bit more of a paper trail.  Either way, send a message to Southwest using the contact us link at the bottom of the page.  Good luck.

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

They have been able to resend me a voucher before as long as it was originally a voucher issued through email (not airport issued) 

you could send an email or just send another DM on Facebook or Twitter and hopefully they will respond and be able to help. 

Freefallin44
Explorer C

Let me know if you are able to get a replacement voucher. I just discovered my email voucher is missing and it’s been in my inbox almost a year

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Freefallin44 wrote:

Let me know if you are able to get a replacement voucher. I just discovered my email voucher is missing and it’s been in my inbox almost a year

Are you sure it was a year expiration? Some vouchers are six month expiration.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.