Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Non-alcoholic drink coupon options

shasta714
Explorer C

We've been flying Southwest for 25 years. It's the only airline we use. Always friendly, fun and mostly on time, (If not, good communication). We receive drink coupons frequently, which I understand is a great free thing from SWA. But we don't drink anymore, so they are no value to us. When you had Monster, or Vitamin water a couple of years ago this was a great option. I really wish you would offer Starbucks Frappuncino. Wouldn't you rather have less drunk people on your flights. I understand these coupons are a very nice gesture for loyal customers, but are no value to us. Do any other flyers have this issue? #ILUVSWA 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Non-alcoholic drink coupon options

pattik
Explorer B

Yes, same here. Premium non-alcoholic beverage offerings would be appreciated by me as well. I do not drink alcohol either.

Frascatorema
Explorer C

I too really don't drink any longer and get the coupons.  Would be nice to have other options but until then I'll continue giving them away  on my flights to fellow fliers.  My little way of making someone's day a tiny bit better.  

Ccwalsh
Explorer C

I came here to suggest the same type of things. I fly at 5:30am every Monday. Can't drink that. I would love a Vitamin Water option, an Iced Coffee or some other type of premium beverage  or snack, something that isnt alcohol related.

salspeaking
Explorer C

Same here. Don't drink alcohol. It would be nice if a non-alcoholic option were available for the coupons. Thanks.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

They've actually offered "premium drink" options in the past. The energy drinks were discontinued, due to, allegedly, suspected abuse by the flight crew. 😉 I don't know why they stopped the Vitamin Waters. Hopefully they'll consider adding one again. A prepared iced coffee option is frequently suggested.

Paradigm007
Explorer C

I wholeheartedly agree about bring back Vitaminwater as a "Premium Drink" option for those who prefer not to drink alcohol on Southwest flights.  I for one have several drink coupons that I now don't know what to do with because Southwest Airlines doesn't offer a non-alcoholic beverage alternative.  Please, Southwest Airlines consider having a non-alcoholic beverage alternative for your customers who don't like to drink alcohol.   

Superfluous_y
Explorer C

Same here. Business Select, Drink Coupons, or Purchase... Having something "premium" or better than soda would be awesome!!!!