Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Passenger removal

Gauss
Explorer C

Why did I just watch a clip showing a passenger being removed from a SW flight for wearing a Trump hat? the Flight crewmember that caused this needs to be fired!

34 REPLIES 34

Re: Passenger removal

crfranze
Explorer C

Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Ejects Black Trump Supporter For Lowering His Mask To Eat Peanuts. This Flight Attentant must be fired to keep my business!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Since this is a customer to customer forum any comments you would like to make to Southwest should be done through other channels.

Contact Customer Relations 

--TheMiddleSeat

justjoe
Explorer B

I love SW, it is/was my favorite airline. I am appalled at SW employees who kicked a man off their flight because they did not like his hat that showed he was a black man who supported Trump. Whatever they say the reason was, I saw the video. He did nothing wrong other than being a black man who apparently supports trump. It should not matter who customers support politically. It is especially abhorrent that a man was kicked off a flight for "being black while supporting Trump".

SW needs to make a public apology to the man and let all its employees know that they cannot use their positions as SW employees to punish those customers that have different beliefs. Please just get back to treating everyone with respect regardless of political belief. Leave the politics to the politicians. I don't want to have to find a new favorite airline.

jksobonya
Aviator A

Sounds like the guy was refusing to wear his mask, period. If you don’t follow the rules, Southwest has every right to take action and remove you from the plane.

—Jessica 

redwa
Explorer B

You must not have watched the video or don't like Trump!

kimcdougc
Explorer C

Did you watch the video?  That is not the case.

Griff1319
Explorer C

It SOUNDS  to me that you didn't take a look at the video.  He only pulled his mask down, while he was eating.  The flight attendant should be fired for discrimination.  He didn't like his Trump hat & mask.  He was with a CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER  on that flight and others around him agreed with him.  

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Griff1319 wrote:

It SOUNDS  to me that you didn't take a look at the video.  He only pulled his mask down, while he was eating.  The flight attendant should be fired for discrimination.  He didn't like his Trump hat & mask.  He was with a CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER  on that flight and others around him agreed with him.  

Slowdown cowboy.

It SOUNDS to me that you have no idea what happened in the minutes before the video started. In it's release SW told you what happened.

That he was with a constitutional lawyer is immaterial.. He could have been with the Pope for all I care.

It's so simple that anyone can understand it: If you don't wear your mask, you can't fly.

Aerogirl_7
Explorer C

Whoah...Puppy! Sounds like YOU didn't watch the video EVIDENCE, where various passengers CONFIRMED that the Black Man, wearing the Trump Hat, WAS wearing his mask, and ONLY pulled it down while he was eating. ON CAMERA WITNESS TESTIMONY "trumps" Southwest "cleanup PR" regarding their PROVEN targeting of this man.