Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Passenger removal

Aerogirl_7
Explorer C

"Nice try" at cleaning up the MESS you have to deal with, because of your deeply ingrained political bias. WE SEE IT! There was ON CAMERA, WITNESS TESTIMONY that he was TARGETED FOR HIS TRUMP HAT....Don't even bother with your "cover up" blathering. Southwest needs to simply apologize for WHOEVER was responsible for the TARGETING. Because that is ALL that it was.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Aerogirl_7 Why are you replying multiple times to a post that was from October of last year?  Just trolling?

--TheMiddleSeat

Aerogirl_7
Explorer C

I just found this forum. Does it bother you that I am shining a light on the political bias, that has yet to be rectified? I have travelled on many airlines in the past year. This kind of (HORRIBLE) cancel culture should not be tolerated.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Aerogirl_7 ok, just trolling. Thanks, I'll ignore the rest of your comments. Have a lovely day 

--TheMiddleSeat

Yuovette
Explorer C

Lost a lot of customers BC of your biased actions towards a man of color . very racist to pick on him when its obvious the other passengers were unmasked ..you can SAY its policy or he wasn't complying all u want but your airline is obviously racist and something should have been done instead u perpetuate the racism in your pilot and airline as a whole. I will advise everyone not to fly your racist airline.  Customer service is horrible. Sad