Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Please! I need pictures of cocktail napkins!

hiya29
Explorer C

Can anyone post pictures of Southwest cocktail napkins featuring "Wanna" and "Gonna" fun definitions?

I am an ESL teacher, and I found those napkins would be useful in my lesson (like a fun introduction to a topic or a meme).

I shoved some in my purse last time I flew with Southwest, but I couldn't just find them.

Thanks guys!!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Please! I need pictures of cocktail napkins!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I can't remember, is this the current napkin being used or one your saw some time ago?

--TheMiddleSeat

hiya29
Explorer C

I saw this napkin just last week, BWI-AUS-SAN so I guess it is current. 

jksobonya
Aviator A

Amazing what you can find on Google! 

Ironically, none of the napkins in the search results include Wanna or Gonna from what I can see.

--Jessica

hiya29
Explorer C

Thanks for your help. I tried Google search, but couldnt find what I was looking for. 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

@hiya29 I happened to remember this post while on a flight today. Is this what you wanted?

20220524_204135.jpg

20220524_204128.jpg

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

IMG_20220525_143035.jpgIMG_20220525_142925.jpgI'm looking at a wanna gonna napkin as I speak.

I'll try to take a pic after I land

Edit add:

Apparently there are at least two different types of wanna gonna napkins out there. Mine is different than that posted by themiddleseat

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

IMG_20220525_143035.jpgIMG_20220525_142925.jpgI'm looking at a wanna gonna napkin as I speak.

I'll try to take a pic after I land

Edit add:

Apparently there are at least two different types of wanna gonna napkins out there. Mine is different than that posted by themiddleseat

Dang! I had a password issue and couldn't get reset until now. I have the "Wanna" version today as well. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.