Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Please do not put in the sky interior

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

Just because something is newer does not mean it is better. The sky bins are hard to open and the blue light makes me dizzy.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Please do not put in the sky interior

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Since this is a customer to customer forum your best bet would be to share your feedback with southwest directly though one of these contact methods Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint   

-Blake

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@CupCrusher40 Please do as Blake suggested as you, nor I, have no pull in this customer-to-customer forum.  On that note, I doubt that if either of us singularly are frustrated the bins are hard to open and we get dizzy from blue lights, that isn't going to make them budge.  You can in the meantime look to be a part of the solution to your problem.  Check your bags and don't carry them on and you don't need the bin, and wear sun glasses, I do anyway just so I can catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'.s  

dfwskier
Aviator A

I suspect two things:

1) that Boeing does not offer a choice of interiors

2) Even if it did, I doubt that airlines would go back to the old interiors. Why, because the new interiors offer a lot more overhead capacity for carry on bags. 

As said above though, feel free to contact customer relations to offer your opinion.