Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Pretzels are dreadful

New Arrival

The pretels provided on flights are dreadful.  Dry and unappetizing.  How about wheat thins, or "goldfish" cheesy crackers.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Pretzels are dreadful

Top Contributor
Solution

@stlflier wrote:

The pretels provided on flights are dreadful.  Dry and unappetizing.  How about wheat thins, or "goldfish" cheesy crackers.

Equivalent snacks are offered on longer flights, but I think we are expecting to hear about additoinal options beyond pretzels for short flights too at some point.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.
Highlighted

Top Contributor

Some of the snacks on longer flights are quite good, that's how I got hooked on the Belvita breakfast biscuit things.

Most airports also have stores that sell snacks and bringing your own from home is also an option. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Highlighted

Top Contributor

@stlflier wrote:

Plane crackers are offered on some flights. They are pretty good.

Highlighted

I am sorry that you are not happy with the snack. I have bought mine, but other times, I bought a McDonalds Meals, or Sbarro Pizza and among other things.

I vividly recalled when I was little, the flight attendants was very nice and served us a meals on a two hours trip. Sadly, they don't do this anymore unless you are on oversea trip.Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Rising Star

My two year old would beg to differ. She LIVES to get her pretzels and apple juice when we fly. Smiley Very Happy

-A List Preferred, Companion Pass holder, Community Champion.
Highlighted

The pretzels are not my favorite..but they always make me thirsty for a drink! 🙂