Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Reducing Pilot Requirements

tappingmom1
Frequent Flyer B

..."stewards and stewardesses..."

Ugh.  Your use of those terms from the 70s says it all.

And I don't think their manner of dress has anything to do with their job ensuring the safety, security, and comfort of their passengers.

floridaguy
Aviator C

I am wonder what that remark means?

The individual who posted the remarks has the right to express his/her views within the scope of the terms of use.

When you cite the original contributor's words, what do you mean with your remarks about the choice of words?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy wrote:

I am wonder what that remark means?

The individual who posted the remarks has the right to express his/her views within the scope of the terms of use.

When you cite the original contributor's words, what do you mean with your remarks about the choice of words?

It means the OP's comments were bigoted and uninformed. If you don't pick up on that you're pretty oblivious, but we already knew that about you. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Explorer C

Actually the gender neutral stuff only started  about 10 years ago.  A stewardess is a woman. There are men and there are women and you stay that way your whole life.... if anyone is confused about that they should not be responsible for anyone's safety. 

So you all get notified of posts here and then you respond to them. What a waste of time.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Last time I checked Southwest remains as safe as it has been for many years. Thank you for wasting our time.

--TheMiddleSeat

floridaguy
Aviator C

If you find that coming to this board is a waste of time, then consider other options.

People do have the right to use this board and whether they post something that is informative to you, or not, is irrelevant.  

Again, this board is available within the terms of use.