Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SOUTHWORST excuses

Debbiedean
Explorer C

It just. Keeps getting better SOUTHWORST cannot even get their gates straight. Totally the worst airline in all aspects!!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: SOUTHWORST excuses

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

It sounds like you have had some less-than-stellar experiences. Even the best airlines have off days or moments. 

Since you took the time to post on this customer community site, I would suggest reaching out to Southwest directly to share more specific feedback so that it can be addressed. I usually find a Direct Message to the Twitter team to be a good option. The Southwest I know will be more than willing to hear your concerns. 

-A List, Companion Pass holder

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry your mad because of gate changes 

in the world of air travel today gates change all the time especially if there was weather in the area so they are trying to get a ton of flights out at once that's why they always advice you to check a tv monitor in the terminal for the most up to date gate and flight information.

if you would like to talk to southwest about your concerns you can DM southwest on Twitter as already suggested or you can call customer relations at 855-234-4654 but just beware you may have to wait on hold for an extended period of time 

hope your next flight is gate change and stress free!

Blake 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

The worst airline because of gate changes?  Sounds like there is more to this story. Did something else happen?  Gate changes are part of the norm due to flight delays, problems with weather, etc. which Southwest cannot control. I can hear that you are frustrated, but where did the airline fall short? 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Debbiedean
Explorer C

Are you employed by the airline industry?

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

@Debbiedean wrote:

Are you employed by the airline industry?

@Passenger1C @bec102896 @elijahbrantley
Nope. Every one of them is a Southwest Customer.

Why do you ask?