Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

dfwskier
Aviator A

@JoeMinor55 wrote:

I take an exceptionally long time to eat.  One peanut at a time.  Spaced out just right it can to take, oh, say 2, 3, sometimes 4 hours?   

Actually, you'll be done eating before you even start -- Southwest hasn't served a single peanut in over a year.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@JoeMinor55 wrote:

So more ways than one to skin a cat, as they say?  Next the geniuses at SWA will ban eating or drinking inflight too.  I take an exceptionally long time to eat.  One peanut at a time.  Spaced out just right it can to take, oh, say 2, 3, sometimes 4 hours?  And drinking my big gulp, yes.  That too is quite time consuming. And yes, I will be "actively" eating or drinking.  And guess what?  No mask while eating or drinking.  They can't do a **bleep** thing about it.  Kick and stomp your little liberal feet all you want.  Will always find a way to deal with your ridiculousness.  

Ha! Clearly you haven't been paying attention to the news. Southwest (along with other carriers) has literally turned flights around and had passengers removed (and banned) for not keeping their mask in place.

Regardless of the mask "debate," <rolls eyes> I guess I just don't understand why some people feel they don't have to obey the rules that everyone else does.

You're not special. If you can't abide by the published rules, don't fly.

calebjay
Explorer C

Afternoon. Found this thread when researching which airlines will protect my health by following the basic science of viral transmission that we've had locked down for something near a hundred years now.

I was getting a kick from the plandemic people in the thread with their hilarious accusations that masks don't work or that the virus isn't real. Let me guess folks, the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked? 😂 They're spying on us with the five gee?? 🤣

Never fails to make me laugh when people are *proud* of their ignorance.

Anyway, masks do work:

https://www.nature.com/articles

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449/d4...

If you simply *must* continue to be ignorant on purpose about it, well shoot you know you're right, right? So you should have no problem saying so with your full name and face attached, right? Come on, I bet your employer would love to hear how much smarter you are than every virologist in the world 🙂 what are you, chicken? 🐔🐔