Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

chgoflyer
Top Contributor

@Sweety-D wrote:

The reason you are NOT flying SW is the reason I AM flying SW. If you are afraid to fly, then don't fly. Stay home and let the rest of us get on with our life. Don't force the entire world to adjust to your fears. 


 

Since you say you fly Southwest, you must be aware that they require all passengers over age 2 -- without exception -- to wear a mask onboard, in the airport, and at all times when engaging with Southwest employees?

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

Sweety-D
Active Member

The theme of the OP was that this policy is not enforced, which I celebrate. Obviously I know the policy. - Try to keep up. 

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

chgoflyer
Top Contributor

@Sweety-D wrote:

The theme of the OP was that this policy is not enforced, which I celebrate. Obviously I know the policy. - Try to keep up. 


 

That original post was from back in June. It's now September, and mask enforcement on Southwest is stricter than ever. I flew Southwest just a couple of weeks ago, and saw this firsthand. It is not I who needs to "keep up." 😉

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

Sweety-D
Active Member

I was on a SW flight last night while typing that. I am again on a SW flight RIGHT NOW while typing this. 50% of the cabin is not wearing a mask. Keep trying though 😉

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

chgoflyer
Top Contributor

@Sweety-D wrote:

I was on a SW flight last night while typing that. I am again on a SW flight RIGHT NOW while typing this. 50% of the cabin is not wearing a mask. Keep trying though 😉


 

LOL!

 

Sorry, but there is absolutely zero chance that this is true.

 

It's not like your earlier posts endeared a great deal of credibility, but whatever little bit you had you lost with this post.

 

50% of the plane. Not wearing masks. Hilarious!

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

Sweety-D
Active Member

Hey, go read the other post after mine on the other thread you trolled. People have verified what I said. You are taking this way too far. It's ridiculous that you go around trying to prove something different just because you don't like what others observed. I'm simply explaining what I saw. I'm not telling people they should or should not wear a mask. I am providing information. Period. You are not a moderator. You are not a mask enforcement auditor. Move along and stop causing problems. 

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

chgoflyer
Top Contributor

@Sweety-D wrote:

Hey Troll, go read the other post after mine on the other thread you trolled. People have verified what I said. You are taking this way too far. It's ridiculous that you go around trying to prove something different just because you don't like what others observed. I'm simply explaining what I saw. I'm not telling people they should or should not wear a mask. I am providing information. Period. You are not a moderator. You are not a mask enforcement auditor. Move along and stop causing problems. 


 

 

I'm so sorry -- it seems I've upset you. That was not my intention. I was simply trying to suggest that your comment regarding "50% of the plane" not wearing masks, on every flight you've been on, 2x a week, stretches credibility. That's my personal opinion, and I stand by it.

 

Lets agree to disagree. 😉

 

Also, again, I'll point out that name calling isn't allowed here. (And, that a "troll" isn't just anyone who disagrees with you -- but that's beside the point.)

 

Have a great day!

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

Sweety-D
Active Member

lol, enjoy the SW forums. What a hobby, lol...

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

chgoflyer
Top Contributor

@Sweety-D wrote:

lol, enjoy the SW forums. What a hobby, lol...


 

Thanks. This is something that, obviously, I do. 😉

Re: SW doesnt care about masks - not safe

JoeMinor55
New Arrival

So more ways than one to skin a cat, as they say?  Next the geniuses at SWA will ban eating or drinking inflight too.  I take an exceptionally long time to eat.  One peanut at a time.  Spaced out just right it can to take, oh, say 2, 3, sometimes 4 hours?  And drinking my big gulp, yes.  That too is quite time consuming. And yes, I will be "actively" eating or drinking.  And guess what?  No mask while eating or drinking.  They can't do a **bleep** thing about it.  Kick and stomp your little liberal feet all you want.  Will always find a way to deal with your ridiculousness.