Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Sleeping instead of working

Flynhayn
Explorer C

Currently on WN1355 30Jun ITO HNL and I have to say it is absolutely the worst flight I have ever been on. It seems southwest doesn’t care about the inter island market of Hawaii. I have taken 5 flights between the islands and only ONCE have they ever offered a full beverage service. Your cabin crew always claim there might be turbulence or what not and only offer water. Today was no different. Passengers had asked for coffee since this flight is at 6am and the crew said they were not able to but then proceeded to make coffee for themselves and all four flight attendants went to the back of the plane and sat in empty rows. The male flight attendant from the front went to sleep!!!! I took a video because I’m sick of this poor travel experiences. Yes your fares are low but are your work standards low too?!?! I went to the back of the plane to use the bathroom and all four were back there talking about their layover and where they were continuing onto. There literally was only 58 passengers on this flight and they were to lazy to do a beverage service. I would never have this on Hawaiian. Feel free to contact me if you would like the video of your lazy flight attendants. Im sure it’s a violation of the faa to not have one flight attendant in the front for most of the flight especially one that’s sleeping instead of working. You need to step up or leave the islands because there is no place for lazy no aloha spirit here.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sleeping instead of working

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Since this is a customer to customer forum you may want to send your comments directly to Southwest.  Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and send a message.

--TheMiddleSeat