Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Snacks and drinks

kacer1985
Explorer C

How often do the flight attendants come around with drinks and snacks. Flying St. Louis to vegas and vegas to Hawaii. More worried about the 6 hour flight to Hawaii. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Snacks and drinks

FlyWithLUV
Frequent Flyer C
Depends on the mileage. With St. Louis to Vegas, they’ll probably offer snack mix and drinks (and probably seconds if you ask for it). To Hawaii, they’ll likely come around with two snacks/beverage services. On the flight to Hawaii, they’ll offer you seconds if you request it. This all depends, though, on turbulence as snack/drink service can be suspended if the captain deems that it is unsafe for flight attendants to be moving around in the cabin. Also, I would recommend bringing snacks, a sandwich, or eating in Vegas or STL before your flight since Southwest planes are only stocked with drinks and pouches of snack mix - nothing like a full meal onboard.

kacer1985
Explorer C

That’s our plan. Just want to make sure we have enough to drink. Thank you 

cyberroo
Explorer A

The Hawaii flight will have a few snacks - there's a snack pack with the usual snack mix plus cheese and crackers and two Tic Tacs, and they'll also come through with a sweet snack. I can't recall if we had one additional service of just a snack...

That said, for a 6-hour flight, I'd bring something to eat and fill a water bottle in Vegas.