Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Southwest Has Gone Down the Drain

TravelGuru
Explorer A

I read it. Totally agree Southwest has gone downhill.

TravelGuru
Explorer A

The people on this forum seem to be sycophants who just want you to say nice things so they get a free flight. I enjoyed your story and totally agree. Was a frequent flyer and totally disgusted now. 

bec102896
Aviator A

You can also reach customer relations by calling 855-234-4654 

-Blake

FrequentFlyerMa
Explorer B

Thank you Blake.

gsking
Aviator C

TLDR: You got a nonstop fight changed to a connecting flight,  your kids made a mess on the plane,  you're frustrated traveling with them,  and everything is everyone else's fault.

Enjoy American. 

FrequentFlyerMa
Explorer B

Wow, people on here are rude just like that flight attendant. I will enjoy American Airlines. My kids were never the problem. Everyone on here is apparently a diehard Southwest fan. I used to be a fan too. Thought I could post on here without bias, guess I was wrong. You all are making me like Southwest even less. None of you can put yourself in my shoes, or even bothered trying.

gsking
Aviator C

You didn't read or understand all the comments,  yet you expect us to read yours ,  and only agree with you.   You can't accept criticism,  which just reinforces our opinion that you might be being unreasonable. 

Writing short messages doesn't make us rude.   Neither does disagreeing with you.   But you calling us that helps us understand your position. 

So call it bias if you want.   

Southwest flies a point to point model,  using small planes and short routes.   That means many flights are connecting,  especially during Covid.   You're mad about that,  especially because you didn't read your email. 

Then you are offended for some apparent tone from the flight attendants.   Your need to write an epic tome over this again reinforces our belief that you have thin skin and made a mountain out of a molehill.   Most people would just let it go. 

Yeah,  I guess you need to accept that SWA tends to be a little snarky.  You should have known that by now.   Again,  possibly made worse by the stresses of Covid. 

All said,  you seem to be type that prefers to fly American.   No need to try to convince the rest of us.   To each their own.   Just don't demand validation from us. 

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

So sorry to hear of your troubles, that being said I am unclear how a single adult can effectively travel with 3 children under 7 years old( 2 of them small enough to require being carried). This sounds like a self inflicted recipe for a lot of heart ache. I wish you the best in the future. 

TravelGuru
Explorer A

Same here. The plane was FILTHY. Half eaten pretzels on the floor but rude flight attendant doesn’t want us lowering our mask in between bites of food.