Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest snack mix

Katyywood
Explorer C

Hi! I recently flew Southwest and I’m obsessed with the new (yellow bag- summer harvest) snack mix! Does anyone know if there’s anyway I could buy it myself?

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Southwest snack mix

bec102896
Aviator A

I'm not aware of anyway to buy the snack mix however you could try reaching out to Southwest on Twitter and maybe they know about a way to buy some or maybe if your lucky they could send you some in the mail of course no guarantees on that though. 

-Blake

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Back in the day when Southwest had peanuts, the company that made/packaged them was named on the package and on that company's website they sold what I would assume were the same nuts.  I suspect whoever is packaging the current mix might also sell to the general public.  I just haven't been able to fly lately to say what that company is.  Good luck!

--TheMiddleSeat

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@TheMiddleSeat  I can't say for sure, but I think the way of the peanut is gone with so many who have peanut allergies.  I've been on a few flights where it was announced that the FA wouldn't be passing out any due to a passenger who had the allergy.  I wasn't that upset and didn't mind complying.  Good thing I didn't stop at the snack store and have already loaded up on a during flight snack of nuts with peanuts.  I'm personally more favorable towards cookies myself.  

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Southwest stopped serving peanuts August 1, 2018.

--TheMiddleSeat

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@Katyywood @TheMiddleSeat @bec102896 

There you go, the "Peanut stops here!"

gsking
Aviator C

It's somewhere between Utz Pub Mix and Chex snack mix.  Buy both and try them out.  Maybe mix them together

ksbrg
Employee
Employee
Solution

@Katyywood I asked around a little...

https://shop.kingnut.com/SWA-Snack-Mix-75-ounce-25-count-P1059.aspx

Let us know how it works; I might have found my stocking stuffers for this year 🙂

mdungee
Explorer C

Thank you!  I love theses new snacks and just ordered them 😉

mdungee
Explorer C

You're so awesome for posting this link.  I just flew Southwest yesterday and my son and I couldn't get enough of those delicious little snacks!  I just ordered. 

Thank you!