Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest snack mix

Katyywood
New Arrival

Hi! I recently flew Southwest and I’m obsessed with the new (yellow bag- summer harvest) snack mix! Does anyone know if there’s anyway I could buy it myself?

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Southwest snack mix

bec102896
Top Contributor

I'm not aware of anyway to buy the snack mix however you could try reaching out to Southwest on Twitter and maybe they know about a way to buy some or maybe if your lucky they could send you some in the mail of course no guarantees on that though. 

-Blake

TheMiddleSeat
Top Contributor

Back in the day when Southwest had peanuts, the company that made/packaged them was named on the package and on that company's website they sold what I would assume were the same nuts.  I suspect whoever is packaging the current mix might also sell to the general public.  I just haven't been able to fly lately to say what that company is.  Good luck!

--TheMiddleSeat

SWFlyer007
Rising Star

@TheMiddleSeat  I can't say for sure, but I think the way of the peanut is gone with so many who have peanut allergies.  I've been on a few flights where it was announced that the FA wouldn't be passing out any due to a passenger who had the allergy.  I wasn't that upset and didn't mind complying.  Good thing I didn't stop at the snack store and have already loaded up on a during flight snack of nuts with peanuts.  I'm personally more favorable towards cookies myself.  

TheMiddleSeat
Top Contributor

Southwest stopped serving peanuts August 1, 2018.

--TheMiddleSeat

SWFlyer007
Rising Star

@Katyywood @TheMiddleSeat @bec102896 

There you go, the "Peanut stops here!"

gsking

It's somewhere between Utz Pub Mix and Chex snack mix.  Buy both and try them out.  Maybe mix them together

ksbrg
Employee
Employee
Solution

@Katyywood I asked around a little...

https://shop.kingnut.com/SWA-Snack-Mix-75-ounce-25-count-P1059.aspx

Let us know how it works; I might have found my stocking stuffers for this year 🙂

mdungee
New Arrival

Thank you!  I love theses new snacks and just ordered them 😉

mdungee
New Arrival

You're so awesome for posting this link.  I just flew Southwest yesterday and my son and I couldn't get enough of those delicious little snacks!  I just ordered. 

Thank you!