Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Staff delay. Maintenance delays, poor customer service, lost luggage, and no response.

Corvairdan
Explorer C

Apparently Southwest no longer cares about their customers. My flight a couple of weeks ago meant 22 hours to fly from Orlando to Raleigh. There were delays for staff, an inoperable plane which we had to change planes for, staff to load luggage and weather updates. They gave me inaccurate information to find a hotel .  They lost my luggage. I lost a day of pay and had to go to work out of uniform.  They offered a measly $150 voucher. I filled a complaint a week ago and got a case number but no reply  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Staff delay. Maintenance delays, poor customer service, lost luggage, and no response.

dfwskier
Aviator A

I understand that you are unhappy.

You can tell SW how unhappy you are by clicking on "contact us " below.

You are not talking with SW here. You are talking with fellow customers.

Re: Staff delay. Maintenance delays, poor customer service, lost luggage, and no response.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

It does sound like a rough trip and I remember reading your previous post about this same issue,  Having said that, what more are you looking for Southwest to do?  You were provided a voucher as an apology.  It may not be enough to you, but that's what Southwest felt was appropriate.  Do you want another email that says "sorry"?  It appears Southwest has addressed your complaint and they can't go back in time to change anything that happened.

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

In Orlando weather is a problem everyday and unfortunately no one can control the weather and usually when an airline sees the word weather anywhere on a reservation they tell you too bad even if other issues occurred (happened to me with American and Delta) I am glad southwest was at least able to give you $150 hopefully you will be able to put that to use to have a more enjoyable flight in the next year (I’m sure themiddleseat would enjoy the voucher if you don’t like it 😜) but seriously just be glad they were able to help and hey you made it to your destination that’s always a plus especially now days when more flights are being canceled than ever before 

if you sent an email to southwest it can take 30 days for a response so just be patient they will get back to you.