Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Still haven't received 25,000 points of goodwill - they just say they sent the email

klingaman
Explorer C

I have now called in over 6 times to explain the same thing, the rep escalates my ticket, and then I get a generic email a week later saying basically that they sent it and they're sorry if I didn't receive it.  This is completely unacceptable.  Any suggestions?

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Still haven't received 25,000 points of goodwill - they just say they sent the email

floridaguy
Aviator C

Thus, the class action suit.

Re: Still haven't received 25,000 points of goodwill - they just say they sent the email

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy wrote:

Thus, the class action suit.

Lol, you are ridiculous. The bogus class action lawsuit is related to refunds and NOTHING to do with the OP's issue that they did not receive a GIFT from Southwest. 

Yes, it's very hard for you to understand when you were not affected by any of the holiday problems. 

--TheMiddleSeat

floridaguy
Aviator C

No, read the lawsuit.  It has to do with not only refunds and lost luggage but the inconvenience and loss of enjoyment that went with this Holiday DISASTER.

Whether you view the lawsuit as ridiculous, or not, is not relevant.  You are not the plaintiff and have no influence in the lawsuit.  

Whether I am a plaintiff, or not, is also not relevant.  I have the right to participate on this board within the terms of use.  

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy Bogus lawsuit has nothing to do with Southwest offering gifts to customers. Again, please post when you actually have something useful to say. Nothing you have posted helps the OP.

--TheMiddleSeat

floridaguy
Aviator C

That decision and conclusion is reserved for the original poster's, not yours.  Thank you.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy What happened to everyone has a right to speak?  Your posts have not helped anyone.  Thank you.

--TheMiddleSeat

floridaguy
Aviator C

Everyone, including you, has the right to express views.  On this board, you hardly "speak" but you have the right to express views.  I suppose if you attach an audio clip, then you could "speak".

The conclusion about my post is that of the original poster's and I'd imagine that their thoughts are different than yours.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy it's cool you live in your own fantasy land.

--TheMiddleSeat

floridaguy
Aviator C

Thank you for your observations.