Galounis
Explorer C

Can anyone help

CFC6047A-91CE-4228-90E3-6488806C9C52.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Re: TV not working on new IPad.

Galounis
Explorer C

By the way. I also couldn’t sign into the community on the iPad. So I am doing this from my iPhone which obviously is working. 

bec102896
Aviator A

@Galounis 

Sorry to hear you were not able to watch TV or log in to the community on your recent flight. 

I was able to access the community and TV on my iPad last night without issue. I was using an iPad mini though in case that had to do with it.

Did you try clearing your cache? Also you may try to clear your browser history to see if that fixes anything.  I know prior to April there were issues with accessing the community on flights without paid WiFi but that has been fixed. After the fix I had to clear everything to get it to work correctly. 

Some also recommend "forgetting the WiFi network" and re connecting. 

Hope this helps

Blake 

Galounis
Explorer C

Thanks. I have cleared, restarted, etc. 

No luck. Watched on mini iPad previously and it started having problems viewing tv in June. So I purchased a new IPad. Same issue. 

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

You could always try to tweet Southwest and see if they are aware of any known issues. 

Galounis
Explorer C

Perhaps the blocking cookies may have had something to do with watching tv. It did correct signing in the community by allowing it.