Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Terrible experience on flight 3486

Vigerud124
Explorer C

I am in the middle of an awful experience on flight 3486.  MCO to BNA.  Two hours to go still.  Whatever fresh hell will this crew impart on us as we go to nashvile.

the Captain was 20 minutes late,  the co pilot 10 after and the cabin crew 40min late.  They took their time walking down the concourse and now on board they are rude, angry and unpleasant.  Especially Neece (Sp)?  She is rude, dismissive and has been awful so far and we have not even left the ground!  Passengers around me called her the flight nazi.  Right now she is making faces, rolling her eyes and glaring maliciously at a crying baby in front of me.

thanks SWA and Neece for ruining my pleasant morning, vacation anf flight home.

if she does not want this job or to be here she should have stayed home. Cade and Marco are not as bad but they are sullen and very unwelcoming.

we should have left at 10:15 am and it is now 11:23 and we are still on the ground!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Terrible experience on flight 3486

loyalflyer
Explorer C

Get her name. Get the pilots' names.  Call Customer Relations as soon as possible. 

Re: Terrible experience on flight 3486

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Sorry to hear that the flight crew was rude. 

There was a runway issue this morning which caused delays on top of some nasty weather. Looks like your flight only left the gate 20min late and had a 42min taxi for take off. Luckily your flight was only 36min late arriving in Nashville. 

If you would like to share your experience with Southwest directly I recommend using one of the contact methods listed here: Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint 

-Blake