Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Thank You So Much Southwest Airlines

markgnosal
Explorer C

To the CEO,

I am filled with gratitude for the wonderful experience I had transporting my 89 and 87 year old Dad and Mom to their condo in Pompano Beach Florida. Because of SWA, they are able to celebrate my dad's birthday, just like they had for the past forty years, on April 12th at Light House Cove Resort.

We had an impeccable experience just as it was explained to me by customer service over the phone preflight. I want to recognize David C.  Dudek, Sarah Gallipeau,  Adetoun A. Talwo and Holly Marousek. Their ability to connect with passengers was amazing. SWA is fortunate to have such employees. They are invaluable.

Unlike last year when my parents thought they were saying good bye to the favorite vacation designation for the last time, they will have hope to return next year, as a result of their experience SWA. I'm sure because of how safe they felt and God willing, they will not have to say good bye again this year.

SWA airlines will be my future airline of choice!

With profound gratitude,

Mark Nosal

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Thank You So Much Southwest Airlines

floridaguy
Aviator C

It is great to hear a story like this.  The people on Southwest do make the airline special.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@markgnosal it's great you had such a good experience. As this is a customer to customer forum I suggest that you contact Southwest directly so they might be able to recognize the staff. Use the contact us link at the bottom of this page and send a message. I would also suggest you remove your personal information from this post. 

--TheMiddleSeat

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

This was so nice to read, thank you for sharing it! LUV this!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

markgnosal
Explorer C

I tried your suggestion and that was my original intent for the employees to get recognized. It's not intuitive on how to accomplish my objective. I will keep trying to figure out how. 

Thanks