Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Thank you SWA for not doing this!

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Yes, I'm sensitive to gluten but thankfully not celiac, I really feel for that group.

The amount of gluten in a pack of the honey roasted peanuts seems to be okay. Eating a whole container of lorna doone...uh oh....see you at the back lavatory!

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A

@chgoflyer,

Increasing snack offerings would be nice but tough on the flight attendants.  I wonder if that could be considered just for flights over 2 to 2.5 hours. 

Though I am always going to have a water (with lid) and a snack that I bring myself.  I have been on many bumpy flights and diverted flights, so it's my "insurance."

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

The other guys have their beverage and snack trollies...I'm happy to have more nimble approach by Southwest with the trays.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Absolutely, I very much prefer the Southwest approach. I'm glad they dumped using the carts after experimenting with them on the 800s. Being able to navigate the aisle without a cart blocking it is great. I was really surprised they even tried in the first place -- carts are so not Southwest.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I wouldn't mind if Southwest did something like this on longer flights 🙂

20180317_172054.jpg

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

You must be headed somewhere far away and fun, @TheMiddleSeat! Hope you have a great adventure!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

It's too hard to run to the restroom in spite of the FA instructions and the seatbelt light with the carts in the way as well, unless you are an Olympic hurdler.