Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Thank you to the entire crew flight

ReemKoja74
Explorer C

I have to leave feedback on the amazing experience I had with Southwest!!!! I was traveling from Fort Walton to Philadelphia with a layover in Nashville. On 1/26th,  My flight numbers were 1544 from VPS to BNA & FLT # 2468 from BNA to Philadelphia.  When I was flying from Nashville to Philadelphia, I realized I did not have my purse. Can you imagine? My credit cards,  the cash, the headache I would have when I landed would be tremendous!!

I immediately contacted the flight attendants and they put a note out to their team. When I landed in Philadelphia my purse was found in Pittsburgh. The VPS flight to BNA was continuing on to Pittsburgh. I left my purse in the flight like an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️  Luckily they found my purse and were able to take it to baggage services in Pittsburgh. Nicole in baggage services at Pittsburgh contacted me and overnighted me my purse. Thank you Nicole!! Nothing was missing and everything was absolutely intact.  All these people were complete Lifesavers. Although I didn’t get the names of the flight attendants, I hope that this finds them in some capacity and they are appreciated and recognized by their colleagues.   These are all the names that helped me in the process .

My stepmom talked with the following:

Bri from Customer Service in Nashville

Natasha Scarlette with Customer Service with Southwest from their website

Again a big thank you to my flight attendants from BNA to Philadelphia on January 26, 2022 7:06 PM departure & Nicole at baggage services  in Pittsburg.  Thank you thank you thank you!!! You deserve all good things in life!!!! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Thank you to the entire crew flight

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Since this is a customer to customer forum it would be great if you submitted your compliment directly to Southwest so they can take pass along the kudos. Use the contact us link at the bottom of this page and send a message. 

--TheMiddleSeat

ReemKoja74
Explorer C

Of course! I am indebted to this group of individuals ♥️♥️♥️

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Glad to hear about your exceptional customer service, happy to hear you got your items back.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.