Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

The crew on flight #3511 👏🏻🙌🏻

meggv22
Explorer C

The crew on flight #3511 (Houston Hobby to St. Louis) was absolutely amazing! When dealing with a very difficult customer who was very rude and didn’t want to be touched on a full flight, your flight attendants who managed the back of the aircraft stayed very calm and professional! Huge shoutout to those awesome ladies! They tired there best to make those around this difficult lady who didn’t want to be touched feel as comfortable as they could. I very much appreciate thier efforts! Thank you Southwest Airlines for having wonderful flight attendants! ✈️🫶🏻

3 REPLIES 3

Re: The crew on flight #3511 👏🏻🙌🏻

floridaguy
Aviator C

Yes, a nice job indeed!

I guess I have to ask, if you are going to be on a flight and don't want to be touched, why are you on the flight?

Perhaps a private flight next time?

bec102896
Aviator A

@floridaguy wrote:

Yes, a nice job indeed!

I guess I have to ask, if you are going to be on a flight and don't want to be touched, why are you on the flight?

Perhaps a private flight next time?

Or just go on an airline that lets you buy 2 seats 

I think on SW only COS can buy 2 seats which is still weird to me because if someone wants to pay why not take the money 

to the OP glad the crew was able to help 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@meggv22 wrote:

SW might be willing to give the crew credit - if you let SW know about it. You can do that by clicking on "contact us" below and proceeding.