Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

This Video file cannot be played back Error code 232011

gregr153
Explorer C

I am repeatedly getting this error code on Live TV, Movies, and any on demand TV. I am using a the newest Surface Pro with Windows 10. I have tried Chrome, IE, and Edge. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Flight 739 TPA to MDW. 

This has been an issue for most of the year. When I use my Android phone, no problems. 

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: This Video file cannot be played back Error code 232011

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Are you sending this message while in the air?  How are you able to do that, and/or should you be doing that.

TaraBamburg
Employee
Employee

Hi there @gregr153! I'm very sorry to hear about your repeated issues and am working closely with Global Eagle to determine what might be going on and would love to find a resolution beyond just asking you to clear your cache. We were testing as recently as last week with various Microsoft Surfaces even prior to seeing your note and were not seeing this. Can you confirm which versions of browsers you were using? Lastly, can you provide me with the first or last two characters of your MAC address? Feel free to message me directly if you're more comfortable.

Thanks!

Tara

schlomy
Explorer C

I consistently have the same problem with my Chromebook. If I do a powerwash, it will work one time, but after that it quits until ipowerwash again.

Klais
Explorer B

My video quality constantly degrades when rendering, what could be wrong with it? What do you usually edit with?

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

No link between computers and economic return. The 1950s had higher wages. 

Read a  magazine. I learned hard way.