Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Tracey is the best flight attendant I have seen in action!

Jayzdive
Explorer C

I’m on flight 670 LAS-STL - and we have had the best flight attendant Tracey! From birding to landing I have watched in amazement as she anticipates each and every need! Extra headphones for the old passengers Blairing there phones, a jacket for the lady who is cold - and overall fantastic attitude overall - I gave her a “kick tail coupon” but i left feeling like I should have giving her all of them! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Tracey is the best flight attendant I have seen in action!

bec102896
Aviator A

Tracey does sound like an amazing flight attendant!

if you have Facebook or Twitter feel free to send southwest a DM that way they can pass on your thanks to her and her leadership. If you send your confirmation number in the DM they can find her to pass on the LUV.

thanks for sharing!

Blake 

cindimill
Explorer A

She IS wonderful! She was a part of my face to face interview in Dallas, and she is sunshine personified!

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hi, this is...years later, but I believe that I just interviewed with Tracey, too. I didn’t want to come off as rude and write her name down and was nervous, but I think her name was Tracey and I’d really like to send a thank you email. Does this beautiful woman inside and out that you’re speaking of have red curly hair, a charming Southern accent and a contagious smile based in Dallas?

Thank you!