Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

WIFI

Kchojnacki
Explorer C

Wondering if anyone else experiencing issues recently with accessing WIFI?  Last two flights I have been on, my phone will no longer connect.  I see others utlizing so it appears to be something with my account or phone.  I did not (purposely) make any changes to either.  

5 REPLIES 5

Re: WIFI

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Kchojnacki,

Sorry to hear that! What kind of phone are you using?

Kchojnacki
Explorer C

i phone.  Same phone I have been using for some time without any issue.  Seems like it is going to account but does not then actually connect after I submit my member number and password.  Appreciate your help!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Kchojnacki,

Once you've selected the Southwest Wifi, navigate in your browser to Southwestwifi.com. This should open the portal that will connect you to our Inflight Entertainment options. 

Kchojnacki
Explorer C

Thanks Linsdey.  That is what I have been doing but it still will not connect according to Safari.  I am flying tomorrow and will see if still an issue.  If so, I will capture a screen shot.  Thank you!

EricJ
Explorer C

Although your post is a few months old, I will chime in and say that the SWA WiFi seems to be getting worse.  I am only able to connect on about 50% of the flights I am on now.  The flight attendants are always "resetting" it, but to little avail.  I also think the issues are worse on the newer 800 series aircraft.  It would appear something has changed that makes connecting more difficult.