Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Where can I post a thank you note to Southwest?

MickeyD123
Explorer C

Hello!  I recently flew Southwest Airlines to Houston, TX from Albuquerque, NM.  In the process, I placed a personal item in the seat back in front of me... and managed to deplane while leaving the item behind.  This item is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to me.  I discovered my error and reached out to Southwest immediately.  After a 30 day search, the good folks at Southwest Lost and Found..... FOUND MY ITEM!!!!  I cannot express enough how grateful I am for you locating this item and reaching out to me to arrange shipping of it back to me.  I WILL FLY SOUTHWEST EVERY TIME I CAN!!!  Thank you and keep up the great work!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Where can I post a thank you note to Southwest?

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

So glad to hear your item was found and returned. I would send your kudos to Southwest though one of these contact methods Submitting a Customer Service Compliment that way the appropriate teams can receive your compliment and thanks. 

-Blake

ffflyer
Frequent Flyer B

Where can you post a thank you note?

you just did!

glad you got your item back. 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@ffflyer wrote:

Where can you post a thank you note?

you just did!

glad you got your item back. 

Just to be clear, if you want your thank you to actually be seen by Southwest, where it can make its way back to the recipient, use the method Blake posted above. 

(As a reminder, this is primarily a customer-to-customer forum.)

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

@MickeyD123 Glad to hear your situation had a good ending!

-A List, Companion Pass holder

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Just like I think SW needs to be reminded of a not so good experience a passenger has, so should they be acknowledged when they have done something good.  use the avenues provided and thanks for your caring to let SW know.