Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Wi-Fi Connection

thesuddenghxst
Explorer C

Hello , today I am on a flight and I paid for the internet access cause I’ve never had any problem with it until now we had left the gate and started to go down the run way slowly to approach the take off area when we were told the plane had to be turned around because of a medical emergency as soon as we re entered the gate the southwest Wi-Fi did not work my question is will the internet subscription I paid for restore when we exit the runaway again or is it just gone and done for?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Wi-Fi Connection

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@thesuddenghxst wrote:

Hello , today I am on a flight and I paid for the internet access cause I’ve never had any problem with it until now we had left the gate and started to go down the run way slowly to approach the take off area when we were told the plane had to be turned around because of a medical emergency as soon as we re entered the gate the southwest Wi-Fi did not work my question is will the internet subscription I paid for restore when we exit the runaway again or is it just gone and done for?

It should work all day across plane changes - that's going to be changing soon though to a per-aircraft pricing model in which case you'd have to pay again on the new plane. In that case you should request a refund with the details which should be granted.

Use Contact Southwest Customer Service if needed.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Wi-Fi Connection

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@thesuddenghxst wrote:

It's sounds like this is happening right now - let us know how it goes if the service is restored when you depart and/or change planes.

Good luck getting back on your way!

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.