Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Wi-Fi

Midwesterner
Explorer C

I just posted the same observation before seeing your post.  I am a loyal SWA business traveler and I fly at least 3-4 times per month.  It definitely feels like the WiFi is getting increasingly worse as time goes on.  It has gotten so bad that I am ready to switch to a different airline.

I came to this forum to ask where I need to go to get the attention of someone at SWA because my sense is that the flight attendants, which nice people, either aren't interested in the issue or are powerless to get to the bottom of what is going on.

Anyway - my post is titled "Misery Loves Company" - so... My misery loves your company!  I hope SWA  gets it figured out soon.  Otherwise, perhaps I will see you on a Delta flight LOL!

Re: Wi-Fi

jksobonya
Aviator A

Imagine wanting to switch airlines over $8 Wi-Fi that doesn't have 100% up-time ...

I'll gladly take the spotty Wi-Fi service, and everything else that Southwest provides, over everything else the other airlines charge you (i.e. baggage fees, change fees, so on and so forth). You always comes out ahead on Southwest, even if their Wi-Fi isn't the greatest. 

--Jessica