Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Wife started trip SAN-TPA yesterday at 4:19am, still not home - Entire family waiting!

kjason70
Explorer C

Booked my wife's trip to return home (SAN-TPA) 12/24 on time for Christmas Family Dinner (Mexican Culture Celebration on Christmas Eve - 12/25 for children celebration). Dinner was prepared and served by 9:00pm (12/24) however Wife kept receiving "Delayed" notifications and ultimately "Cancellation" notifications. 

Absolutely devastated family continues waiting for Mother/Wife to arrive home. About 40.0 hours waiting to be re-booked as all other passengers already re-routed, my wife speaks Spanish only and she is not given the same attention as English speaking passengers, last attempt in communicating with a SWA representative (on wife's phone), I was treated like a third class Citizen and was denied information with the most unfriendly and unhuman treatment. She was sent to Baggage Claim knowingly that once re-booked she did not have to exit Post-Security areas in the Airport. Wife re-booked for a 5:00am flight (Nashville, Baltimore, Tampa). She is currently in the Lobby pre TSA cold, hungry, and absolutely disoriented of any understanding as to why she was treated different than other passengers and sent to the wrong place after a 40.0 hour wait. Can anyone assist my wife, me, my family? SWA please assist. Thank you.    

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wife started trip SAN-TPA yesterday at 4:19am, still not home - Entire family waiting!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Unfortunately, Southwest does not monitor this Community nor offer assistance through it. You'll need to work with Southwest in person or over the phone.

--TheMiddleSeat