Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Wifi down

burrogl
Explorer C

I’m sitting on Southwest on a brand new aircraft in St. Louis  and the southwest WiFi is DOWN AGAIN!!!   This is ridiculous!!  Please who can I contact to submit a complaint.  I notified the flight attendant but she said it’s totally out of her hands 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wifi down

bec102896
Aviator A

@burrogl

I'm sorry the Wifi is down on your flight I know it's annoying but it happens all the FA can do is request the pilot to reset it but sometimes it takes more than just a reset but they won't delay a flight over fixing the Wifi. 

You can reach out to Southwest on Twitter or you can call customer relations at 855-234-4654 if you would like to speak to someone directly. 

Hopefully the Wifi will work on your future flights without incident!

Blake 

EricJ
Explorer C

I fly more than 50x per year in SWA and I can also state that the WiFi situation is terrible and seems to be getting worse.  On three of my last four SWA flights the WiFi was inoperable.  It does seem like the 800s/Max’s have more problems than the older 700s. Would love to see SWA invest in a more reliable system. 

EricJ
Explorer C

I took a few weeks off from flying SWA.  First flight back.  WiFi down.....  again.