Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

inflight movies

neenasolanki
Explorer C

not working on any of the flights I took recently.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: inflight movies

bec102896
Aviator A

Did you have the Southwest app already installed before departure on your phone/tablet? 

If so does it give you an error message?

-Blake

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

You may want to try a different browser on your phone/tablet/computer. Sometimes I have found one browser will just not sign in while the other one (chrome) opens right up, your mileage may vary

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Salvador441 wrote:

As for the phone running Android 8.0 and Chrome, this does fall under our supported devices so I'm going to have to look into your specific flights to investigate further. Can you please DM me what flights you were experiencing this on? Even just O-D, date, and approximate time of departure is helpful as I don't anticipate you have flight numbers memorized.

Are you employed by Southwest Airlines?

bec102896
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

@Salvador441 wrote:

As for the phone running Android 8.0 and Chrome, this does fall under our supported devices so I'm going to have to look into your specific flights to investigate further. Can you please DM me what flights you were experiencing this on? Even just O-D, date, and approximate time of departure is helpful as I don't anticipate you have flight numbers memorized.

I am wondering the same thing. They don't have the employee logo next to their username just new arrival. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@bec102896 wrote:

@dfwskier wrote:

@Salvador441 wrote:

I am wondering the same thing. They don't have the employee logo next to their username just new arrival. 

Post deleted.

Two options IMO

1) Someone posing as a SW employee who realized he/she had been busted.

2) A Southwest employee who did not realize that he/she had to self identify.