1-800-flowers 1,750 bonus points

franktravel
Aviator B

1,750 bonus points offer spend $34.99 http://bit.ly/2ECfhkD

7 REPLIES 7

Re: 1-800-flowers 1,750 bonus points

SleepyinSeattle
Explorer C

Do you know the promo code for this offer?  I thought I got a paper mailing or an email about it, but I can't find it!  When I use the link above, the web page doesn't fill in the code automaticly - despite showing a banner ad on the first page for the offer!

franktravel
Aviator B

SW49

SleepyinSeattle
Explorer C

Thanks!  Worked great!!

zann3
Explorer C

Do the points count towards companion pass? 

franktravel
Aviator B

"Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred or Companion Pass Qualification. Please allow up to eight weeks after your order is delivered for points to post to your Rapid Rewards account. No points will be awarded on cancelled orders. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply."

Rick3515
Explorer A

They will not count towards the companion pass. However if you use promotion code RR22 the 1000 points will count towards companion pass with a minimum spend of $29.99.

This is an easy and quick way to boost your points.

b826ecky
Explorer C

I did not get my points for an order from Harry & David's.   I called the customer service department and was told that the entire 1800flowers (and other partner groups) have cancelled the points being awarded for purchases as of August 1st.  Supposedly an email was sent, but I did not get it.   

Anyway - sound like points are no longer being given, but the website says they still are.